I guess the new year is in full swing!
I decided that this year I was going to join lots of quilting groups online. I'm not sure what possessed me to join so many, but I'm looking forward to all of them!
- Sunni's tree block for Stash Bee
- Wonky house block for Beejeebers
- First two blocks for Sew Happy Geek's Sampler QAL (also need to figure out which fabrics to use...)
- Make practice sandwiches for my crazy friend Laura's QAYGFMQAL (She wants to be on a reality show... CRAZY!)
- Make practice sandwiches for the FMQ Challenge over at Sew Cal Gal.
- Erika's wedding quilt
- My Folksy Flannel quilt (oh yeah. I went there.)
- Clara's new "I Like to Learn" flannel quilt
- And another one I have up my sleeve as a gift, but it's a secret!
Don't even get me started on all the wedding stuff still to do! Erika's wedding is going to be major. I'm super excited for it, but things are going to be busy for me until it's over.
I haven't been sitting on my duff though. Check out the blocks I was able to finish during nap times this weekend:
Finished these for Quilting for Kids.
And these babies are all set for my Japanese x and + swap! I have one more to make before I send them out, so I suppose I should have added those to my "to do" list too.
Also, February brings the Curves Class from Stitched in Color! I've been waiting patiently for this to come and it's finally here! This week only you can sign up for $10 off. I highly recommend you look into it. We could be study buddies!!