Monday, January 2, 2012

The ABCs of ME!

I saw this over at The Sasse Life and thought "what a great way to share about myself to my bloggy friends!" So here it is: The ABCs of me!

A. Age – A ripe ol' 24
B. Bed size – Queen, unfortunately. I SO want a king sized bed! So much more room to spread out!
C. Chore that you hate - Doing the dishes. I would rather throw them in the trash than wash them.
D. Dogs – Two personality-rich pound puppies! Rory is a black and white Border Collie mix and Bella is a tri-colored Jack Russell/Beagle mix. Yeah. She's as stubborn as she sounds. We taught them to wave "Hi".



E. Essential start to your day – Tripping over obstacles littering my bedroom floor to find where I put my glasses. After that, I would say taming my morning dragon breath!
F. Favorite color – Green! But I also like purple and blue and orange and yellow and red.... I guess I like them all!
G. Gold or silver – Silver. No contest.
H. Height – 5'6"
I. Instruments you play – Clarinet, although I haven't played since high school, but I still think it should count.
J. Job title – Most awesome mommy in the universe!!!
K. Kids – One fantastic little girl, Mazer, whose real name is Clara Mae, but "Mazer" just has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? :)



L. Live – Yes. I am living. Oh, you mean where?? That would be dry, sunny Arizona.
M. Mother’s name – Triss. Grandma was a bit of a hippie.
N. Nicknames – Danny, naturally. My "real" name is Danielle. My mom calls me Danyoodle. You can call me that too, if you really want to.
O. Overnight hospital stays – Just one: when I had Miss Maze.
P. Pet peeves – I have two that are tied for most irritating. 1. When people are late (or don't show up at all) and 2. People dragging their feet! Come on people!! How heavy are they?!
Q. Quote from a book – "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." Gold star to the people who know that one without looking it up!
R. Right or left handed – Right handed, left footed. I play soccer. It makes sense. Trust me.
S. Siblings – Two. One 18 year-old sister who is GORGEOUS (and just started blogging!) and one amazingly tech-savvy 13 year-old brother.
T. Time it takes you to get ready – 30 mins from bed to door including shower and dry hair. I am that awesome.
U. Underwear – Yeah. I wear it.
V. Vegetable you hate – Green beans. Can't stand them. I used to fill my mouth to the brim and swallow them whole so I didn't have to taste them. I had a mom who made me eat all my vegetables. Jerk.
W. What makes you run late – Clara's ill timed dirty diapers.
X. X-rays you’ve had – Whoa, lots. Bad knees. Bad ankles. Bad noggin. :)
Y. Yummy food you make – Not to toot my own horn, but everything I make is tasty! :) But I especially like soup. Big fan.
Z. Zoo animal – Ooooo! Toughie! I like Panda Bears, but they don't have those at my zoo... Maybe the elephants?

And there you have it. The ABCs of moi! Now that I've shared with you, it's your turn!


Danny

5 comments:

  1. Nice to learn more about you! For some unknown reason I thought you lived in the UK...I think because we met throught the x & + swap...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to learn those little things ;) thank you for sharing your A-Z's of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promise I won't be late ever again!!!! What a cute post! You're hilarious and I can totally hear you saying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm 5'6" too! And the dragging your feet thing was hilarious! I might have to do this too . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you need a dishwasher - or do you already have one and still hate the chore? I'm also right handed and left footed, and it makes sense to me, but some people think it's weird.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Seriously. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin