Friday, January 27, 2012

Things I Loved This Week



Walking around town.



Dunkin Donuts coffee.

Brent Cook

Brent cooking dinner. This is Honey Glazed Chicken with steamed veggies and rice. Yum!

First eat

Miss Maze's first attempt at eating rice cereal.

Friends

Spending time with friends. This is Maya. She's a doll.

Mommy and Maze

Being silly.



The Proposal.

miss maze diva

Diva-tude.



Fly A Kite in Teal. How flipping sweet is this bundle? Thank you Poppy Seed Fabrics. If only I had a coupon!

And she wouldn't let me get in to take a picture, but did I mention the cute little lady who lives with us got her first tooth?? It's still inching it's way up, but it's there in all it's pearly, serrated glory!

How was your week?

Danny

14 comments:

  1. Maze is too cute in those sunnies!
    I love the Proposal too and the Fly a Kite range is very tempting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED the sunglasses, but I was too cheap to buy them! $15 for toddler sunglasses?? Um, no thanks. I seriously think I may end up with the Fly a Kite bundle. I'm broke-skie right now, but if I get a coupon or if I get rich in the next couple weeks, I'll be buying the whole bundle!

      Take the dog! Take the dog! Tee hee hee!

      Delete
  2. Thanks! I really like your iPhoto weekly wrap up, too! That circus tent! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mazer is sooo cute! I'd walk downtown with ya if I lived nearby. Owen wouldn't sit still in my lap like Mazer though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAAAAA!!! I'm cheating on my wife ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how she smiled for the camera with you in the phone pic...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She LOVES the mirror. We named the baby in the mirror Flo, like on Finding Nemo. Mazer and Flo are besties!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous pictures! I love Dunkin donuts coffee. I even buy the coffee to make at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was considering buying the K Cups. Is it worth the money?

      Delete
  7. Beautiful picturesm espeically the one of you being silly - so natural! (oops not saying you're naturally silly!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you from the Mouthy Stitches Swap. Thought I'd help nudge you up to almost 100 peeps!! dxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Seriously. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin