Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pay it forward

I am excited to be participating in the Pay It Forward campaign! I signed up on Katy's blog, so now it's my turn to share with all of you. Are you interested?? For those of you unfamiliar with the campaign, here are the rules (pulled from her blog):



1. I’ll make something handmade for the first 3 people who comment on this post. What I make will be a surprise and will arrive to you when you least expect it. Doesn’t everyone love a surprise?

2. I have 365 days to make and deliver it to you. But there’s a little catch, to get a handmade giftie from me, you have to play too! This means you take the pledge to send something handmade to 3 of your blog readers. It doesn’t have to be a quilt, just something handmade! Easy right?

3. As stated in #2 you have to have a blog.

4. Once you comment here, you have to post about Pay it Forward on your blog and keep it going!


So, what do you think? Are you in?

Danny

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for playing, ladies! Looks like I have all three! I can't wait to get started making something for you all.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Seriously. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin