Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Liebster Award



The wonderful Sami over at Sami's Quilts & Crafts has awarded Mommy For Reals with the Liebster Award! This award is given to blogs of note with less than 200 followers. Part of accepting the award is sharing the love. I have chosen five blogs that I absolutely love to give the Liebster award.

In no particular order:

1. Fiber of All Sorts. I have been following this blog for a few months now and I never pass up a chance to read her blog when it comes onto my reader. Her color and fabric choices are absolutely gorgeous! You should check it out.

2. Issabella the Cat. If for no other reason than for hosting the Japanese x and + block swap that I'm participating in, this is a great quilt blog with little sarcastic funnies interspersed. My kind of girl!

3. modern Suburbanites. This blog had to make my list of five mostly because it features Landon, Maze's future husband. :) This mom has great fashion sense and shares her little man's fashion each week. And I love how cute this family is.

4. Owen's Olivia. This blog JUST makes the cut (200 followers)! Nancy and I have become great friends since we started talking not too long back. This blog offers some great pictures of her DIY posh pad and some great craft ideas. Well worth taking a look.

5. Sir Bubbadoo. This blog is fairly new on my reader, but it's one I am excited to read. I found this blog because I ordered fabric from her shop. I love the pictures and the great fabric posts.

So, for those of you I have chosen to receive this award, here are the conventions:

Liebster Conventions:
*Thank your award presenter on your blog: THANK YOU PATTI!!!
*Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award
*Copy and paste the award to your blog
*Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer then 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized
*Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog

Thank you again, Sami, for awarding my little blog with this great honor! I appreciate it mucho!

Danny

2 comments:

  1. Good morning and thank you for the shout out, I pleased someone realised I can be funny with sarcasm...could you please tell him in doors that! :P

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Seriously. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin