Friday, November 30, 2012

Project Christmasfy

Those of you who follow me on Instagram may have noticed me using a ridiculous hashtag on all my Christmas decor shots (#projectchristmasfy). Welp, there is a reason.

Found some more twinkle lights. Had to put them up too! #projectchristmasfy

Brent and I have been together for eight Christmases and every year I say I'm going to make amazing decorations for our house. That I am going to make everything super festive. That we are going to hang twinkle lights and bake cookies and do fun Christmas crafts...

But we never do.

We have a lame tree and a couple of years we have strung one or two strands of icicle lights on our house, but the attempt has been pathetic at best. I want something better for Clara Mae. Christmas is my FAVORITE holiday. It's time I show it.

Operation Christmas-fy is underway.

So I am on a mission to make Christmas beautiful and I am sharing it with all of you by tagging all my Instagram pictures with #projectchristmasfy. I would love if you would join me!

A small bit of Christmas cheer for the little hands. It will have a star when more felt arrives. #projectchristmasfy
Clara's felt Christmas tree

Names of Christ advent ornaments. #projectchristmasfy
Names of Christ advent ornaments

Snowflakes. #projectchristmasfy
Snowflakes

Share your Christmas DIY! #projectchristmasfy

Danny

8 comments:

  1. Looks pretty and I'd say you've achieved Christmasfied!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's starting to look a bit like Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in turning it all into a Winter Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with that! I guess now it's the 1st December (actually just gone into the 2nd) I can get the Christmas koala out, which is as decorated as I get ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! That reminds me...I think our tree is still in storage. Hope I can find the lights too! ;) I love your paper snowflakes. Brings back memories of grade school and safety scissors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! I still want to make that felt tree, that's such a wonderful thing she'll totally love!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Seriously. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin