Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Heart Quilt Progress via Instagram

I've been making some serious progress on my heart quilt, originally posted here. The goal was to have it finished by Valentine's Day, but since that didn't work out, I moved on to other things and just pull this out when I have some time to kill, but not enough to plan out something new.

This is going to be picture OVERLOAD. I have been taking a picture of each section as I piece it so you can get a better view of the fabrics used.

I thought it may be fun to show you all each section as I piece it, you know, so you can see all the amazing fabrics!

Section two. Y-seams ain't got nuthin on me!

Section 3.

And then I went to my friend Chelsa's house and busted out a ton of sections (so yeah, that's her amazing bedspread):

Section four.

Section seven.

Section eight.

Section nine.

Section five. Missed this one.

Section ten.

I JUST WANT TO SNUGGLE THIS ONE SO BAD!!!

Danny

8 comments:

  1. So amazing! I loved getting to see the uniqueness of each section in your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! It's going to look stunning all put together! How will you quilt it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. The heart with glasses is wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we're going to have to call you Mrs Romance. These hearts are so special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely looks like you're making headway with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danny - are you on Instagram? What's your user name?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Seriously. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin